2019-05-12

(2019-05-16 23:35:27) Fever. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today was the live in Hokkaido.
The quickly native of Sato Masaki-san.
Thanks all for coming.

The audience in Hokkaido is always amazing.
I tell myself that at the end of each concert. It's so good!
I loved the stage where we performed our performances. Thank you very much!

I held one of the MCs today.
I mentioned the restaurant where the members went the last time.
I'll have to go too!
E!ven!if!
Lately it has been complicated. Because I had a fever...
And as the day of the restaurant fell right on during my fever,
I couldn't go. I was unable to get out.
I was too disappointed! Because I absolutely wanted to go!
But not serious. We have to move on lol

That's all about it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


We celebrated the anniversary
Of Sato Masaki-san today!
Happy birthday, Sato Masaki-san チューリップ黄


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It was announced today.

The new single will be released on June 12!
"Jinsei Blues / Seishun Night"

Double side A.
Please stay tuned for the next announcements.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I borrowed makeup from Morito Chisaki-san.
Orange makeup! I don't wear that often.

It was a post with a lot of information.


Yokoyama Reina

#fever #nowimbetter #yokoyamareina #thankyou #newsong
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12460865852.html

No comments:

Post a Comment