2019-05-17

(2019-05-17 19:58:17) Happy Sad Yokoyama Reina

My bangs are growing well lately.
I still wonder how I should do it.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
Guest is Musubu Funaki-san!
It was cool~

Iikubo Haruna-san ♡
I'm so happy,
Because even if we see each other every week,
It's been a long time since I last took pictures with her.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I had a great day!
I have had emotional lift more than once. Lol 

It was interesting ...
Once happy. Once sad.
And so on!
The consequence of all this: now I'm too tired 😶 Lol

I got too much information in my head during the day
It was fun. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Writing on MFT ...
I'm writing a self-introduction.
Here's a model student in charge. Lol

Staff-san search someone to write something on their goods
They went to me to tell me
"Yokoyama is in charge of being bright." Lol

With a pen. So I start to write on it!
I'm making a lot of noise even in the dressing room.

Well, it's the perfect situation to making some noise.
My excuse, if everyone tell I'm noisy, is that
"I'm a bright person!".


Yokoyama Reina

#iikuboharunasan #youngtown #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12461978067.html

No comments:

Post a Comment