2019-05-23

(2019-05-23 21:16:00) Date with Iikubo-san. Yokoyama Reina

YanYanYokoYan!
It's Yokoyama Reina.


I looked forward so hard!
About today!!

Today...

I had a date with Iikubo Haruna-san
At Disneyland ♡ 


I had only been thinking about it for a little while!
Because I have known it for a long time.
So it was long to wait for the big day ...
I couldn't wait to be there!


Tell me that I was going to spend a day alone with Iikubo-san ...
I was so happy that she took time for me ... ♡
It was also very beautiful! We were lucky.
Not a single cloud. In full sun all day.
You know I suddenly sweated a bit. Lol

I was so hungry ... But I didn't want to stop during the rides!
I wanted to make the most of it all day!
Suddenly, when I got home, my stomach was making really weird noises ... Lol

Besides the attractions.
So. It was just awesome!
I really enjoyed myself from start to finish. Lol

We took a lot of pictures.
I will post them little by little.

Thank you for this day, Iikubo Haruna-san!

I wore pink clothes,
And Minnie ears!
My sunglasses were also from Minnie.
It was so cute!

Either way, it was a lot of fun!
I want to go back ... ♡ Lol

I had so much fun!!
I am super happy.
Thank you very much ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#dreamland #disney #iikuboharuna #date #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12463381120.html

No comments:

Post a Comment