2019-05-24

(2019-05-24 21:32:07) It gets warmer. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
Guest is Kaga Kaede-chan.
It was fun!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It was way too hot today!
I have to think about wearing lighter jackets,
And tank tops underneath.
Because here I find myself running out.
My mid-season clothes make me too hot.

But the temperature of the night is too contradictory.
I'm too hot during the day while I cover myself.
So at night I uncover myself, but suddenly I'm cold ...
In short.

Start taking out the sunscreen.
Because if you go out in short sleeve,
You will undoubtedly catch a sunburn ...

I really need to pay attention to the temperatures.

It's not summer yet but ...
Honestly it's like it was the case ...


Luckily there will be the outdoor rock'in festival!!
It's gonna be magic. I can't wait to be there.
I will love it, I know it. Really.
I've had a lot of fun speculating since learning about the announcement.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

photoチューリップ黄Iikubo Haruna-san
All pink ハート


Yesterday it was very hot as well.
I didn't get sunburned,
Because I had put on cream.

But wow! This temperature in May ... 


Many members read my post yesterday,
Came to ask me how it was
How Iikubo-san was going!
Even people from staff-san!
It was funny. 


Yokoyama Reina

#summer #soon #fun #rockin #yokoyamareina #rose #disney
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12463623355.html

No comments:

Post a Comment