2019-05-29

(2019-05-29 22:35:17) Tomorrow too, I'll doing my best! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Jinsei Blues MV
Was posted in Hello! Station~ 

Go to watch it please!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we did some rehearsals.

It's fun to dance.
I moved too much. I spent a lot of time.
I will have a very good night's sleep. Lol

During the lesson I noticed
That Fukumura Mizuki-san and I were the same!
We wore the same jacket, t-shirt, pants and shoes!!!
The socks were the same color ...
It was really funny at the time!! Lol

Besides,
Fukumura Mizuki-san,
I think I confused our pairs of socks on my way home.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Recently, in the 13th generation,
Our energy is overflowing.
I'm still very, very energetic,
But I admit that I am no longer the only one. It's awesome.
When we arrived in the dressing room earlier,
We directly set the mood!
In a very natural way.
It was great when I saw that.
Everyone was laughing among themselves.

We did a good job today.
Tomorrow let's all have fun together!

Yokoyama Reina

#fukumuramizuki #yokoyamareina #gaokki
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12464831990.html

No comments:

Post a Comment