2019-05-30

(2019-05-30 23:21:55) Good night. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today we did rehearsals again.
I danced a lot!
In the second half of training,
We were not paying attention, we had too much fun lol

I fell down the stairs.
I even fell several times.
Surprisingly, it didn't alert any of the members.
I must fall a little too much.

But I need to concentrate more.
I know this has happened to me before in a real concert ...
I was so embarrassed!! You remember? Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Sato Masaki-san!!!!


Today I had to go to bed early ...
But hey, like lately, I can wake up late
I'm enjoying it a bit.

Remember: sleep is important.


I made a lot of effort today, despite everything!
Tomorrow I will have more fun!!
Today was already great.
I laughed too much.

Good night,
To all !


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #satomasaki #rehearsal #todaywasfun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12465089427.html

No comments:

Post a Comment