2019-05-31

(2019-05-31 22:44:43) Amazing! Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I missed my alarm clock, and woke up with a start having 30 minutes to get ready.
Good evening, it's Yokoyama Reina. 


In fact, I woke up once at 8:0.
But I quickly fell asleep again.

I need to make a healthy habit of getting up
As soon as I hear this awakening.

Well, even though I fell asleep again
I'm glad to have arrived on time.
That's the most important!

I would like to wake up really early
To have time to do things that I like,
As in the good days.
But impossible. I am really not early in the morning.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
Guest is Oda Sakura-san!
It was so fun~


At the end of the show,
We went to dinner with Oda-san!
We were talking about gyoza,
And we went right at the same time
In front of a Chinese restaurant.
So we went there.
There were delicious spring rolls!!!
It was soooo delicious.
It had been a long time since we had eaten alone
With Oda-san. It made me very happy.

Thank you very much for that!!

I look tired
Although my eyes are really well made up~ lol
I find my bangs very pretty too.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I'm worried, I'll explain why.
I bought a toaster recently, to put it in my house,
But I stumbled upon another toaster,
Much more beautiful, which looks to be much better.
So now I want to buy this one to replace it.
But it's silly to do that since I already have one ...

What should I do.
Pfff.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow I get up early!
Today's wake-up call was at 12:00 ...
But now I have to sleep less,
Otherwise I will get used to this rhythm.
You might as well wake up early and enjoy your morning. 


I worked a lot today!
Tomorrow, again, I will have fun.


Good night.

Yokoyama Reina

#youngtown #odasakura #springroll #happy #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12465322932.html

No comments:

Post a Comment