2019-06-01

(2019-06-01 22:44:02) Strawberry Yokoyama Reina

Today ...!!


With Oda Sakura-san
Makino Maria-san
Morito Chisaki-san
And me...!!!

We did a shooting together !!!

It was the first time with these 4 members!
It was super fun!!!
I really enjoyed this moment. 


During the break, I also had fun.
As usual... Lol
It was too too good!!!

The details are even funnier ...

At the shooting location, we were offered strawberries.
It's the best thing they could have done.

The power of fruit is incredible.
If you eat it, you will be healthy!
Reina loves fruits so much, you know that,
But every time I am asked for my favorite
I can not answer.
They are all amazing!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The performance at the Nippon Budokan is approaching.
I'm kinda stressed. But so excited!

Watching the rehearsal video,
I'm seen falling in the middle of a dance ...

It's too embarrassing!


When I fall, I release I'm doing a "kyaaa" ...
But only the two members I was between heard it lol

So much the better! It was a funny moment. 


Today I worked well.
I'll do my best tomorrow.


Yokoyama Reina

#strawberry #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12465567593.html

No comments:

Post a Comment