2019-06-03

(2019-06-03 22:42:33) Are you ready? Yokoyama Reina

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
We have both concerts at Nippon Budokan.

 

It's such a big scene
And our concerts are so much bigger there ...

The feelings and the tension that I feel
In this scene, are unique. It's not as usual.
I will give the best of myself.
Hope you have fun.

I just have to wait until tomorrow and it will still be the case the next day ...
It's funny,
Because I know I'm not going to be able to sleep by then.
I am really too excited!


I am looking forward!!!!
To all who come!!!!!!
Let's have fun together as much as it takes!!!!!!!!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I went shopping today.
I bought new clothes for the summer.

When I go shopping
I am constantly undecided. It annoys me a bit.
I'm still in the same places, and I can't make up my mind.
This is a real problem. Someone has to come with me the next few times.

In any case,
I managed to get what I was looking for (*∩ω∩)

I think I will wear them very quickly!
I imagined how to wear them,
And actually, it's gonna be really cool.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


What kind of makeup do you recommend for tomorrow?
I think about it now, yes.
I often wonder how I will put on makeup the day before.
Recently, I often put orange.
The second half of the tour,
I think I only had orange makeup.
It's good because, it's pretty, but also discreet.
And I also put on a lot of lipstick, didn't I. Lol

I had a lot of different makeup on the tour after all!

 

Regarding my hairstyle, I have already decided what to do. ♡
I think I figured out which one was the best ...
In any case, the one that the majority like!!

 

Woooow, I can't wait for tomorrow!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


(。•̀ᴗ-)✧


This is my favorite hairstyle.


Today, I did a good job.
Tomorrow I will do my best.
And have fun as much as I can!


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment