2019-06-05

(2019-06-05 23:40:18) Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yokoyama Reina

Today we are doing our second concert of the tour at Nippon Budokan.
This is the one that marks the end of the spring tour.

To all who came to see us,
Thank you so much. 


I can't find my words.
I'm so grateful, I had so much fun.
That's what I told myself during the whole concert.

I'm very happy. I had so much fun.
I'm happy.


It's always the same when you leave this scene,
I tell myself that I need to write and convey my emotions,
But I'm unable to transcribe them.

So, as usual, I'll tell you more tomorrow!


Today I am going to sleep early!!!

Many thanks to everyone!!!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


ZDA (Zenkoku Dooji Handshake) events
Have been announced!

We posted a video on
Youtube to better explain the process to you!!!

It's there!



Good night all !


Yokoyama Reina

#nipponbudokan #final #thankyou #cantwaitZDA #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12471615435.html

No comments:

Post a Comment