2019-06-06

(2019-06-06 22:27:12) Thanks♡ Yokoyama Reina

We finished the tour since yesterday.

I experienced this tour
In a very different way.

I had a lot more confidence in myself.

 

This will that I have permanently in my heart
Finally woke up. I was able to surpass myself even more.

This is why I have the impression of rediscovering myself.
That's what I said during an MC.

I came to finally love my performance,
Because I have done everything to improve it again and again.
I felt a kind of superpower when I was on stage.
It was amazing. I finally understand what some members are saying.

Either way, the gig was fun, wasn't it?

 

I thought for a long time that I was not good enough,
But in fact I was not myself.
I am happy to have lived this accomplishment.

I'm so happy I did this tour with the members.

Remember, the tour started in March, and we finished it in June ...
There were a lot of dates but I feel like it happened in a flash.
More and more,
I will start to take care of myself.

Because now
I know I am capable of a lot.
I trust.

Thank you all for your support.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


On first concert to Budokan,
Kawase Ayame-san from ukka group
Came to see us!!!


She was wearing the tour t-shirt!!! And mine especially!!!!
I was too happy... ♡

She sometimes comments on the blog,
And know that I read your comments every time lol

Thanks so much for coming!
Do not hesitate to come back when you want ... (*∩ω∩)


Yokoyama Reina

#nipponbudokan #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment