2019-06-12

(2019-06-12 22:22:43) Release date+Question for you all Yokoyama Reina

Today

"Jinsei Blues / Seishun Night"
Is out!!!!!!

Yaaaaay!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!


To celebrate that,
A release event took place today
In Tokyo, at the LaQua Garden stage!

Lots of people were there.
Thanks for that!


For this single,
There will be ZDA events...
It's great... we're going to have fun ♡


Here are mine.

June 14: Saitama
June 15: Niigata → Gunma → Tochigi
June 16: Ibaraki → Chiba → Tokyo

It's too too great! It's been a long time since we launched a ZDA (*∩ω∩)

It doesn't matter which member comes to your prefecture,
Come see us!!!!! This kind of event is awesome ♪
I know what I mean. Lol

There are more details on the blog home page!!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


New nail ↓

What color(s) should I put for ZDAs?
I'm waiting your suggestions in the comments!
Write me full of comments please~

 

I also drank tapioca.
This one was with jasmine tea.
It was good (。•̀ᴗ-)✧


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


June 22,
The results of the
"LOVE Audition"
Will be announced.


And ...

It will be announced on the 
Official youtube channel of Morning Musume。'19.
During a live.

Wow ... I don't know anything about it,
But we are all very intrigued.
My heart beats wildly! I want to know right now!!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today, I woke up 1 hour before leaving the house.
My earlier alarm didn't work.
I was on time, but I prefer to have time.
I have to be careful of this.


Tomorrow I will wake up early.
Have a good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#releasedate #ZDA #soon #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12479185104.html

No comments:

Post a Comment