2019-06-13

(2019-06-13 22:12:43) I'm going to answer to comments Yokoyama Reina

As I want to answer questions regarding ZDAs,
If you have any, feel free to post them as a comment.
For the moment, I have already collected some,
So I'll go on and dedicate one of my posts to that (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

I do not understand the expression I wanted to use. Lol
photo チューリップ黄 Morito Chisaki-san


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I had bought brushes
At Hong Kong Airport ☆

I used it today
For the first time!
That's not bad.

I don't know if I will use it tomorrow
But if that's the case, I'll take a picture of it for you.

I have other products to test.
I'll let you know.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I'll talk about it again.
ZDA events start tomorrow!

I'm too impatient ... I love this kind of event so much.

I'm waiting for you all. Lol
I stress a bit!!!

Here are my 7 destinations!

I can't wait to meet you all!
I wonder what our outfits look like. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#ZDA #thankyou #yokoyamareina #imwaitingyourquestions
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12479821530.html

No comments:

Post a Comment