2019-06-15

(2019-06-15 22:29:03) ZDA second day Yokoyama Reina

It was the second day
Of ZDA events.

I went to
Niigata → Gunma → Tochigi
3 locations!
Thanks to everyone who came.

It was my first time doing ZDA alone.
I was very stressed.

But the whole audience was smiling, laughing,
And had fun.
It reassured me a lot. And made happy!

I had a lot of fun in the end (。• ̀ᴗ-)✧


Tomorrow is the last day of the ZDAs!

I will go to
Ibaraki → Chiba → Tokyo
3 more places! 


If you have time ... come see me (*∩ω∩) 

I wore a big ribbon today.

Then I tied the rest of my hair back. Lol
It's because it was raining! 


Oh and yes!
I did my white and red manicure.

As I was going to Tochigi,
And that this is the hometown of Morito Chisaki-san,
I put on white.
Then I looked at the suggestions in the comments,
And it seemed like the red was coming out too.
So I put both!


I had too much fun!
Thanks everyone for that 🌸


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I took many photos
I'll post them little by little.
Please wait.

I found this in the dressing room of the Tochigi event.
I'm too happy ... Thank you ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#ZDA #secondday #thankyou #tomorrowtoo #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12480846254.html

No comments:

Post a Comment