2019-06-17

(2019-06-17 22:42:14) Congrats on your sotsugyo. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
It was the Nippon Budokan concert of Juice=Juice.
I went there.

I couldn't wait ... to witness this.
So looking forward to that,

I sent a message to Miyazaki Yuka-san
Yesterday, to tell her that I would be in the audience (*∩ω∩)


I really like Miyazaki-san's voice.
When she calls me Yokoyan, I'm always a little nervous.
The last dress she wore was beautiful ...
It was too cute to cry.
Once again ...
Congratulations on your sotsugyo.
And thank you for everything you have done so far.
Thank you for everything you do in the future.
Thank you for everything!


Juice=Juice are cute ...

From cute songs to raw songs,
They were all perfectly well interpreted.

I want to be as strong as them!
Jealousy was starting to rise a little bit ...


And also! The announcement of two new members:
Kudo Yume from Hokkaido,
Matsunaga Riai from Osaka.

They are very charming and promising.
I can't wait to see what they are capable of! 


Even the end of the show was excellent.
I loved. Thank you for everything!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina

#miyazakiyuka #sotsugyo #congrats #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12482259955.html

No comments:

Post a Comment