2019-06-18

(2019-06-18 22:33:25) Wada Ayaka-san. Yokoyama Reina

Today I went to see the
ANGERME concert
At Nippon Budokan!

The feeling of oneness in the Budokan is so great ...
All the fans were in sync, all at the same time, with the fans.
The MCs were easy to follow and at the same time very interesting.
I loved!


Then, since it was Wada Ayaka-san's concert,
The red sparkled throughout the concert in the hall ...

I have unforgettable memories with Wada-san ...
The first HelloCon that I participated in, for example.
I shared a song with her as a concert unit.
At the time of the rehearsal,
I couldn't concentrate so much that I was stressed ...
I didn't know what to do to relax a bit.
So I went to talk to Wada-san about it,
Since she was right next to me.
And she came to teach me the dance calmly.
I will always remember that moment filled with tenderness. Wada-san and her kindness.


In the background,
We can see Kawamura Ayano (*∩ω∩)

 

Yokoyama Reina

#wadaayakasan #kindness #congratulations #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12482859708.html

No comments:

Post a Comment