2019-06-23

(2019-06-23 21:31:28) To the event Yokoyama Reina

Today we held
An event for the release of our new single,
To Shibuya!

It had been a while.
I was a little stressed.

We talked about the ZDA events again!


I also had apprehensions about the spring tour,
Or for our visit to the ROCK IN festival
So many people encourage us ...  ⑅︎◡̈︎*

Next week there's one more event!
I look forward.

It was to Chiba. During the ZDAs.
I ate a donuts!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

As you often ask me ...
This shirt is from "X-Girl"!
It's cute isn't she 💛


I slept a little late yesterday
I'm going to sleep comfortably today. Lol
Good night!


Yokoyama Reina

#event #thankyou #ZDA #rockin #yokoyamareina #X-girl
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12485277853.html

No comments:

Post a Comment