2019-06-24

(2019-06-24 21:36:20) It's cured Yokoyama Reina

This morning I couldn't get up.
I slept until the last minute.
And I started my day.
It's Yokoyama Reina.


I feel like my ears are finally healed.
You too must be careful of this (‥ )
I will put my earrings back on right away!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


I was in the queue for an attraction!
I still remember that day ⑅︎◡̈︎*


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today was a really strange time.
It was fine then suddenly it was raining,

I was still hesitant to take out my umbrella
Then when I decide to do it it was actually the wrong timing.
So I just stopped taking it out.

But this matters little to the Reina now (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ 


During the rainy season, the folding umbrella is your best friend.
It's necessary to have it, it will always be useful to you.

Oh!!! It's raining so suddenly!!!
- Unfold your umbrella!! Lol


I never knew what was right to do
On rainy days.

Every time I go for a walk

I want to go and visit beautiful places,
I want to take a picture of this, and that too!

But that's impossible to do when it's raining.
I don't even know if it's interesting to go out when it's raining.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow I would wake up earlier and work hard.
Good night all!


Yokoyama Reina

#rainydays #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12485759248.html

No comments:

Post a Comment