2019-06-25

(2019-06-25 21:22:35) It's Ichigoyan. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
We recorded for "J-MELO".

Behind the scenes, we were still playing the werewolf game.
I still can't get enough of it. We all love this game.
And Haga Akane-san,
She told me about an orchestral competition that has just started.
I looked at it, they are all really, really good.
They were very pretty songs.

I had too much fun!
From the morning, I knew that this day would be good.

 

August 5
NHK World Japan
August 10
BS Premium

Watch the shows on that please!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


To everyone!!


Tomorrow there's "TV Tokyo Music Festival 2019"!

Morning Musume。'19 are participating.
It's too great!!!

It's from 17:55~
Watch us please ⑅︎◡̈︎* 



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚



She hadn't shown up for a long time. It's Ichigoyan.
I thought I was well hidden, but in fact the door was transparent.
It was a misstep on my part.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow I get up early.
Good luck to everyone who gets up early. Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#tvtokyomusicfestival #watch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment