2019-06-26

(2019-06-26 20:41:40) TV Tokyo Music Festival Yokoyama Reina

Did you watched
"TV Tokyo Music Festival"??!!


We appeared there with Morning Musume。'19!
Thanks for the invitation!!


We did a performance
From "Seishun Night"! It was cool.

When you were in front of your television,
Did you shout "yeah" as we asked?? Lol


I had so much fun.
Thank you ⑅︎◡̈︎*


By the way,
I cut my hair back.
A child in the audience had the same hair.
She seemed to be laughing a lot (*∩ω∩)

Can't wait to be at TV Tokyo Festival!
I watched until the end (。• ̀ᴗ-)✧


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today it was very hot. 


Barely a foot outside,
And it's already over, I sweat everywhere.
I really need to fix this problem.
Help me lol

But I still love summer.


This is the period where all the festivals are.
And this year, I'm doing a lot!!!

Maybe I had already said that last summer.
I don't remember.


But last year I was too busy to go ...
I hope this year I could!
I would do anything for!


I eat apple candy.

Yokoyama Reina

#tvtokyomusicfestival #thankyoualot #yokoyamareina #seishunnight
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12486512616.html

No comments:

Post a Comment