2019-06-27

(2019-06-27 22:33:47) It's enriching! Yokoyama Reina

These days I remember my dreams.
It's Yokoyama Reina.

Lucid dreams are amazing.
But because of that
I don't know if it was a dream or reality (‥ ) lol

But! I realized after that it was indeed a dream.
And I fully remember! Isn't it great?

Anyway, it makes me happy ⑅︎◡̈︎*


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The rehearsals for the Hello! Project have started.
I'm always happy to see again
All Hello! Project members.

I'm also happy to see all our teachers again! 


When it was over, I was sweating a lot. It's a sign of hard work!
All members are still working hard for HelloCon.

Can't wait for the tour to start (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Sorry for the short blog entry.
I'm going to bed.


Yokoyama Reina

#rehearsal #start #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12486992616.html

No comments:

Post a Comment