2019-06-28

(2019-06-29 21:20:28) OKAMOTO'S-san Yokoyama Reina

The other day,
There was the OKAMOTO'S concert at Nippon Budokan.
I went there ⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Since the day I bought my tickets,
I was in such a hurry to go...

It was truly a masterpiece.
They were so cool!!!

The concert went by so quickly ...
When it was over I felt like I had been there for 5 minutes.

The performances were linked so well,
I was screaming so loud!!!

Each member has its own particularity.
I found it wonderful.

The group is so cool!!!!!!!!!


OKAMOTO'S-san,
Thank you a lot!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today,
We held a handshake.

Thanks to everyone who came!


I was loud today.
Apparently I could be heard even outside the hanshake cabins.
I'm so sorry.
Really. I'll pay more attention to that...
I would be careful in the future. Lol


Another event tomorrow!
I'm waiting for you.


Yokoyama Reina

#nipponbudokan #toocool #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12487853137.html

No comments:

Post a Comment