2019-07-04

(2019-07-04 23:25:01) You're allow to do what you wanna do Yokoyama Reina

Morito Chisaki-san
Kamikokuryo Moe-san
Funaki Musubu-san
Yokoyama Reina

Cover and fill pages of the
"Weekly Shonen Sunday" issue released yesterday 🌸

I posted an offshot on Instagram
Go to see it please!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have an anecdote


When yesterday's rehearsal was over,
I'm back home,
And I took the elevator.

Coming out of the elevator,
I fell.

I was holding my cellphone at the same time,
Suddenly it fells too ...
It seems unreal

I was close to
Ozeki Mai-san and Funaki Musubu-san,
I was going to go see them 笑い泣き

It's embarassing ...
I didn't write it in yesterday's post,
Because I just remembered it. Lol

I have no injuries.
I have to be more careful. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I want to be able to get up early!
Tomorrow I have to get up early too.
Courage.


Good night⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Yokoyama Reina

#weeklyshonensunday #falling #becareful #yokoyamareina #fantasygahajimaru
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12490245856.html

No comments:

Post a Comment