2019-07-05

(2019-07-05 23:03:32) I'm searching something new Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina


Today I recorded for Young Town.
Guest is Kanazawa Tomoko-san from Juice=Juice ラブラブ
It was fun.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday,
I fell asleep
While I was playing on my phone.
When I woke up, my phone was still in my hands. Lol

It was really funny!
I was surprised. 滝汗


Ah. I still struggled to get up.
So I couldn't do everything I wanted.

But!
I still enjoyed my day.
It went. Lol
Fufufu.
I will have to find courage ⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Offshot
From Weekly Shonen Sunday
It was so good. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I'm looking for something new to watch.

Of course I still love so much
Listen to the radio or listen to music.
But I need something new
Which would fascinate me.

I'm looking for it.


Good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #lookingforsomethingnew #anything
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12490527229.html

No comments:

Post a Comment