2019-07-06

(2019-07-06 22:20:29) It was hard Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

 
I've had a lot of reps lately.
Suddenly, I feel that I am physically tired.
Alala. It is a sign of good work! Lol

My feet are...
No, I won't say more. Lol

 
I have other arguments which prove that
I give it my all during rehearsals.

Anyway, the tour is starting soon.
I can't wait⑅︎◡̈︎ *


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Oh, I thought about taking a picture today.
I took it before removing my makeup.

The left eye has trouble staying open. Lol

I opted for orange makeup.
I have noticed that orange is a popular color lately. Lol
I'm becoming fashionable!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I bought a lot of clothes.
But I couldn't do anything else.
I can't manage to have a correct organization.

Even though I'm not motivated
I wrote it on my blog.

Therefore, I have to do it.
I will organize myself better now.

...but for now I'm going to go to sleep.
Good night!

 

Yokoyama Reina

#rehearsal #makeuporange #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment