2019-07-08

(2019-07-08 20:31:55) I love it I love it I love it Yokoyama Reina

I love her I love her I love her


This cold teavana tea ↓


I took it before drinking it. Lol


And I took another after.

It's so refreshing, it feels like summer.
I find it really too good.
I fell in love with it. Lol

At the last handshake held,
I drank a few,
And many have told me

"Hey!"
Sorry.
I made myself comfortable.

But it's so good too!
Taste it⑅︎◡̈︎ *


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Information.


We,
Morning Musume。'19,
Have announced the fall tour.
Tickets are already available.
Yes already!

You can order them until
July 17, 23:59.

This fall tour
Welcomes the 15th generation for the first time.
This tour will show
Their most powerful assets!

Come see us!


For more info↓

It's this way.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow I'm going to have lots of fun!!!
Fufufu⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Yokoyama Reina

#avanacoldtea #myfavorite #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12491809609.html

No comments:

Post a Comment