2019-07-09

(2019-07-09 22:21:50) Happy 20th anniversary. I love you. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
Kawamura Ayano-chan from ANGERME
Was holding his birthday event.
I went there!

She didn't know.
Surprise your friends, it's so funny...
I was a little stressed too!

But in the end, Kawamura-chan was happy ...
So I am too!

Happy Birthday !


Every time I go to see Ayano,
She screams my name, it makes me so happy.

When we have fun together
I feel like we're like sisters
That's why I love you so much.

You always take me for a walk.
I love it ♡

Thank you for continuing to take care of me⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Happy Birthday!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Who is the real Sawayaka-san?

Hey, Reina imitates him perfectly, right?


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Oh and,
I received the first photobook from Ayano,
She dedicated it to me. Fufu.
Thank you also for the little note you left me⑅︎◡̈︎ *


Today was truly Ayano's day!
I even did my manicure in purple ちゅー

And I wore her birthday t-shirt デレデレ

And your bracelet too ウインク

Hehe


I had soooooo good fun!!

I stayed even at the second show!!
Ayano you really are the cutest person 🌸

I love you!


Yokoyama Reina

#kawamuraayano #happybirthday #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12492198533.html

No comments:

Post a Comment