2019-07-11

(2019-07-11 22:47:10) YokoChii♡ Yokoyama Reina

Ah !!! My ears are finally cured (´・ ・`)
It's Yokoyan.


Today, as we had a big break,
We went to eat together with Morito Chisaki-san.

I had duck with cheese  ⑅︎◡̈︎*

Then, once the day is over,
We went to chat in a cafe.

I ordered a mango shaved ice cream (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
It was soooo delicious!
I thought the ice would chill me too much,
So I ordered a hot tea after that.
I really loved this day...

Two days in a row! Thank you Morito-san ⑅︎◡̈︎ *


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I think the hot weather will come quickly,
So I had to look for products to take care of my body.
I found an oil for my hair, so it wouldn't be dry ⑅︎◡̈︎ *

Honey is only for spring!
(I used honey before)

With this heat today,
I put my bangs away because they made me sweat too much.

Summer is cool despite everything (‥)
This change in the smell of my skincare products makes me too happy デレデレ


Talking about that,

I also changed my makeup.
I showed it recently at a few events or friends,
But I will have to present it to you here.

Change is beneficial from time to time.
On the other hand, I stay with orange makeup ウインク

I'll show it to you during Hello! Con. I can't wait ⑅︎◡̈︎*


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I received a lot of affection. ⑅︎◡̈︎*
I hope to receive some tomorrow too!


Good night.

#yokochii #moritochisakisan #yokoyamareina #shinokubo
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12492841220.html

No comments:

Post a Comment