2019-07-14

(2019-07-14 21:07:52) A great day Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.
Today we continued the Hello! Project tour in Hiroshima.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us.


Yesterday the theme was "beautiful"
Today, the theme was "harmony"
So we have presented to you
The two different themes on the first two days of the tour.

Both were filled with passion and determination.

Thank you very much for all this ( ¯꒳¯ )b✧

For today,
I tested a new type of bangs,
I tried a new type of smoothing,
I also changed my makeup.

It's Morito Chisaki-san
Who waved my hair!

The members were telling me one by one
That it made "super cute".
I was too happy! Lol 


Fufu. ⑅︎◡̈︎*


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow we still have concerts!
Let's all have fun together ウインク


Good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#hiroshima #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12494005916.html

No comments:

Post a Comment