2020-11-24

(2020-11-24 20:50:42) I really can't get up Yokoyama Reina

I'm in trouble because
I can't get up early



Moreover, I also have a strange dream this night...
What did I do!
Until now, there were many days when I didn't dream
And lately, I dream everyday


In my today's dream, I met a ghost. Lol
People say that, when you dream about ghosts,
It seems to be proof that you have some anxiety


What is that lol 


I'm kinda scared of sleeping now, really

With Kitagawa Rio-chan!
This kid is so funny 😂


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday, I did concerts,
And behind the scenes,
There was a cute shining snowman on display

Aaaah! It's already that season right! Lol

It's Christmas! Really soon!
Do you have any plans for Christmas?


The Christmas event of the group takes place to Saitama this year!
I'm looking forward to it!

It seems that the goods have also been released
Check it out!

Just saying
Christmas
Exciting me 😂


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12640017274.html

No comments:

Post a Comment