2018-05-20

(2018-05-20 22:10:16) Concerts Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~

To recall yesterday's post,
We had concerts in Osaka today ヒマワリ

Thanks to everyone who came!


Today was Ogata-san's last concert
In her hometown.

After hearing the announcement of Ogata-san's sotsugyo,
It felt weird to do a concert in Osaka, it wasn't like before.

There are only 6 concerts left.
40 concerts were planned for this tour, there are already 6 left.

I can not believe it...

I had a lot of fun during today's concerts!
I love concerts so much,
And see you all, our fans!

The two performances went by so quickly.

I will never forget this tour.
For the 6 remaining performances,
I'm gonna do my best to have the fun right through !!


Thank you all for your support !

Thanks for today 照れ


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12377443710.html

No comments:

Post a Comment