2019-02-01

Hello! Q&A February 2019

February 5 - In what topic can you claim to be the most gifted person in the whole world?

Yokoyama : To be a lunatic person. This is what suits me the most.

February 12 - If you had become a YouTuber, what kind of videos would you like to produce?

Yokoyama : I would like to show off my skincare routine and present my cosmetic products (beauty youtuber).

February 19 - Did you ever make embarrassing mistakes when you were younger?

Yokoyama : I thought that "Napoleon" was in reality the "Neapolitan".

February 26 - You have the opportunity to produce goodies yourself! What are your projects?

Yokoyama : Cute stickers of Yokowan* ♡
*Reina's little dog character who is sometimes present on her autographs or written messages

No comments:

Post a Comment