2017-02-01

(2017-02-01 21:13:08) 7. Dance☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina, who is happier than ever ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
I had a dance lesson~ハート

 

I sweat very fastly!! Lol
But it's true that now some must know it...

Yokoyama sweats. A lot. Lol

I wonder if this is a good thing? It must be, right? Yes I think it's!!!!

 

I have already done many dance lessons,
But it seems I have a bad habit of slacking my hands.
I need to pay more attention to it.

Dancing is very funny 音符

 

I suddenly change the subject but,
At the moment I often have "Morning Misoshiru"
Coming in my mind.

I noticed that I sang it often. Lol

So afterwards, I watch the MV.

Do this kind of thing happen to you as well~??
Even with other songs?? Or am I the only one lol

It's just something that I wanted to share lol

 

Ah, it's been so cold lately...

On days when it's so cold like that, I just want to eat miso soup... ↓

This spring!!! "Morning Misoshiru" will go on sale ☆

So please just watch the MV while it's available!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Oda Sakura-san ☆
We establish a lot of eyecontact ♥
I'm glad she talks to me so often ♪
Thanks for everything Oda-san !!!!!


It wasYokoyama Reina, who is happy with the day she has spent!!
See you tomorrow~☆

 

 Yokoyama Reina☆ 

#odasan #spring
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12243698126.html

No comments:

Post a Comment