2017-02-02

(2017-02-02 21:59:00) 8. Anniversary☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Makino Maria-san 142[1] png Kumai Yurina Yokoyama
Happy birthday (✿´꒳`)ノ°+.*

I wonder if she's going to like the gift I'm going to give her~♪
As I knew I couldn't have seen it today, I gave it to her yesterday! ♪
Makino-san, I'll try to take care of you too from now on ✨

 

Moreover,

There was still a dance lesson today
Only the 13th generation!!!!!

I still sweated a lot~Hehe
It was fun ♪

Ah, my muscles are so tired...
It makes me think how much I need to take care of my body...
I will work even more!!!!


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Haga Akane-san ハート

When I went to ask her to take a picture with me
She directly replied "ok!" with a big smile ♥

I'm happy about it ✨
Thank you!!!

☆To everyone☆

① Our spring tour was announced!
For more details ♪↓

Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION!~

② The 13th generation debut single!!!
Morning Musume。'17 63th single『BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy』

 

③ "Morning Misoshiru" was posted ♪
It's there↓ 

Morning Misoshiru

 

Well, see you tomorrow~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12244044511.html

No comments:

Post a Comment