2017-02-03

(2017-02-03 21:13:25) 9. Beans☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It'es Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Kaga&Yokoyama

 

Well!!!

Today it's Setsubun, right~!!!

 

We cooked beans with my family.
Hope everyone had a good party!!!

I also eat ehomaki (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

My mom made fried chickens ♪♪
It was delicious ♥

How did you celebrated Setsubun???

 

That's all for today!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

☆To everyone☆

*Morning Musume。'17 63th single『BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy』Events*

1st cheki and handshake session
2nd cheki session 
Members groups for cheki
④ Signs, handshake, talk events 
⑤ 3rd cheki session 

A photo of the day the 13th generation was announced. My face shows so much how I'm stress~ Lol

 

See you~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#todaywassetsubun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12244354736.html

No comments:

Post a Comment