2017-02-04

(2017-02-04 19:36:10) 10. A long time☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today was
Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~
To Hokkaido~~

 

Thank you to everyone who came (✿´꒳`)ノ°+.*

I was happy to see so many girls in the audience 142[1] png Kumai Yurina Yokoyama

 

It was the second time only I went to Hokkaido!!!!!

And it was the fourth time that I took the plane!!!!!
But I fall asleep every time in it. Lol

It was soooo fun~~~☆

 

Tomorrow there's an event for the new single!!
It's up to Aichi!

Yokoyama will do her best~(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Well~Today I couldn't take any pictures.

So, I put another photo ( .. )!!!

Kanazawa Tomoko-san ♥ Takagi Sayuki-san ♥
They took a picture with me ☆
Thank you!!! 音符

 

☆To everyone☆

① Our spring tour was announced!
For more details ♪↓

Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION!~

② The 13th generation debut single!!!
Morning Musume。'17 63th single『BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy』




Well then see ya tomorrow~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12244630666.html

No comments:

Post a Comment