2017-02-05

(2017-02-05 20:44:52) 11. Decision☆ Yokoyama Reina

Bonsoir✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today,
We had an event for our new single to Aichi~☆

Thanks to everyone who came ハート

I heard a lot of fans say they had fun so I was happy~音符
Please all come next time!!! I want to see everyone!!!!!

More details here ↓

Morning Musume。'17 Concert Tour Spring ~THE INSPIRATION!~

 

Moreover,
People who came to the event today will know but for others...

Yokoyama Reina's blood type is...

 

O~✨

 

Yup!!! ... lol

I say it here because,
On my official profile the answer was not yet written, suddenly I thought you would have wanted to know lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Ogata Haruna-san ♪
I'm jealous of Ogata-san's skin...
She's smooth and pale ♥
I also want to have very pale skin!!!

 

See ya~☆


☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#bloodtype #O
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12244972627.html

No comments:

Post a Comment