2017-02-06

(2017-02-06 15:15:26) 12. Me☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Today
I'm gonna to my self introduction!!! Hehe
I thought about it lately. I think a lot of people don't know me enough yet!!! Lol
Then! Let's talk about things I don't usually talk about!

 

To start!
I'm gonna talk about my favorite sports ☆

I like soccer ♥

To be more precise, I like to watch it. Lol

And this, since my little brother learned to play it!!!!!!
I will also see him play from time to time ♪

 

Then!
I'm gonna talk my favorite meal ☆

As everyone may know, it's spring rolls. Lol

I love them so much ❤︎ Lol
Even more when they're crispy!!

I think I love spring rolls more than anyone~

 

Let's continue!
I'll talk about my favorite treat ☆

It's tortoiseshell lollipops~♪

I like them a lot since I started high school!!!!

Friends gave me a gift,
I tasted them,
And since then I can't do without it!

It's my favorite candy back then ☆

 

Now!
I'm going to talk about my favorite animal ☆

These are the white tigers ✨

They're cool right ☆
In addition to being cool in all circumstances, they're really too cute when they sleep... ♥
It makes me want to go see it in a zoo. Lol

If I decide to buy a souvenir at the zoo,
It will definitely be a tiger plush or a tiger keychain ♪

 

Finally!
I'm going to talk about my favorite school subject ☆

It's about social studies!!!
More precisely, the story!!!
Japanese history!!!

When I see history quiz shows on television I'm always the first to answer lol

Yet in primary school, I was so bad in this subject.
But when I decided to really get into it, I found it so interesting!!

By the way, my favorite historical figure is Azai Nagamasa.

I would talk about this person later... lol

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Morning Misoshiru ♪
Ishida Ayumi-san ♥
Kaga Kaedee ☆
And Yokoyama Reina who can't do the peace sign lol

 

Well see ya~☆

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#springrolls #whitetigers #watchingsoccer
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12245197312.html

No comments:

Post a Comment