2017-02-07

(2017-02-07 21:34:10) 13. Spirit☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

I laughed so much~ It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

I put my skirt inside out today.

Luckily Kudo Haruka-san asked me if I hadn't put her upside down in a joke lol

If Kudo-san hadn't told me, I wouldn't even have noticed my silliness...
Thanks Kudo-san( .. )!! 音符

 

I will change the subject but,
I'm already to the "13"th blog entry~!!!

Time passes so fast right~ハート

 

A little less than 2 months have passed since the announcement to the Budokan of my arrival in the group!!!!
Time passes so fast!!!!!

I have the impression that it goes really too quickly.
I felt it earlier during my photoshoot.

"Cherish all your moments!" isn't it!
This is the Yokoyan's motto. Lol

 

I will do my best, and cherish every day that I will spend in the group ✨


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

See ya~☆

☆ Yokoyama Reina ☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12245620000.html

No comments:

Post a Comment