2017-02-08

(2017-02-08 22:14:23) 14. Surprise☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Yesterday,
Hina Fes lottery was posted!!!!

 

Those who haven't seen it yet, go to do it now~!!!!
It's funny no matter how many times you watch it 音符

 

I, Yokoyama Reina, won a solo performance~ハート

 

I think those who have seen the video will understand,
But I was really very surprised. Lol
The fact that it's also put in the video was a real surprise too

 

To my first Hina Festival!!!! My first solo performance!!!

 

I could see how it was so complicated.
Now I will do the best i can ( ¨̮ )

I will train to the maximum (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و  hehe

Looking forward to the next solo~!!!!

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Iikubo Haruna-san ♥
Everything Iikubo-san talks about is always interesting and fun ♪
I want to become like her, I want to be comfortable being able to talk about everything and nothing!!!✨


Well, see ya~

Yokoyama Reina

#firstsolo
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12245950674.html

No comments:

Post a Comment