2017-02-09

(2017-02-09 21:22:31) 15. Conviction☆ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening ✨

It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Although it's now far behind me
I went back to my my middle school!!!!!

It was to see the wind instrument club 音符
I went to see my kohai for the saxophone!!!!!!


No one knew that I was coming
So the moment I walked in the door everyone was super happy ハート

 

I was called "Reina-senpai" ブルー音符
It was so cute to heard it. Lol 

 

Everyone was practicing.
It reminded me of how I spent my time in middle school too!!!

It was fun ハート

 

Sorry if I bore you with my personal life ( .. ) lol

 

 

Today there was a fun photoshoot キラキラ

I felt like I could better express my feelings through my facial expressions. Lol
I have to thank my senpai for that!

I want to be able to do something other than smile!

And about that↓

☆Morning Musume。'17 63th Single『BRAND NEW MORNING/Jealousy Jealousy』☆

I think you can see various facial expressions of Reina...

 

I would be happy if you're able to see them 音符

 

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

 

Can't do the peach sign... Lol

 

*I read the comments you wrote yesterday!!!
Thanks everyone!
Yokoyama will do her best ✨

 

See ya~☆

 

☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#thankyoueveryone #photoshoot #saxophone
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12246244099.html

No comments:

Post a Comment