2019-11-02

(2019-11-02 21:52:09) Tochigi Yokoyama Reina

Today we continued our tour to Tochigi.

Thank you all for came to see us.
This is the hometown of Morito Chisaki-san 星

 

Well!!
Doing concerts is really the best.
Thank you for these opportunities.

 
At the moment, my hair is dry.

After all, I also need to take care of that.
I remember my bangs when I joined the group.
I will surely be back on that one soon.

Anyway, I cut it, and it refreshed her.
It makes it better!



Today we were offered eggs!
Yeeeeees!!


It was Tamago Kake Gohans.
It really is the best thing. I love.

Later in the day,
I used my new base for makeup.
Nonaka-san was excited to see this!
Isn't that amazing??

I did rather a light make-up,
I don't know if it got noticed.

I was very happy anyway.


I'm so sorry I was so loud in dressing rooms.

Manager-san asked me something.

"Which member did you find the most interesting today?"
Mmmmmmmh....
I answered honestly.

Before our first concerts of the tour,
I was very curious about Kitagawa Rio-chan and Yamazaki Mei-chan.
And Kitagawa-chan, today, was remarkable on her lines.
She has a very pretty voice. I want everyone to notice this! Lol
 

Tomorrow, we're going to Kanagawa!

Good night all

Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment