2019-11-05

(2019-11-05 20:56:09) Thank you so much to everyone Yokoyama Reina

I received a ton of comments
On my post yesterday.
Thank you so much.


This morning when I got up
I went to see my post, I was so surprised...
I am so happy...

I have read the reviews three times.
I am really delighted.
Really, thank you.
Nothing better to start your day!


Kitagawa Rio-chan,
Thanks for what you put on your post!

Now me, Yokoyama Reina from Morning Musume
I realized all the support you give me.

Please,
Continue to take care of me.



星星星星星星星星星星星星星星星

This year I received
A Christmas box 流れ星流れ星

星星星星星星星星星星星星星星星


Yuha, (Yuhane Yamazaki-chan)
Happy Birthday ハート


Yokoyama Reina

#thanksalot #christmasbox #irecieved #yokoyamareina #yuhaneyamazaki
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12542619437.html

No comments:

Post a Comment