2019-11-07

(2019-11-07 21:01:39) Anniversary Yokoyan (Yokoyama Reina)

Iikubo Haruna-san!!!!
Happy Birthday イエローハート


I wish you a year filled with happiness... ハチ
I love you!!!!!!! Fufu...
From Yokoyama Reina


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today,
I was able to go to the concert
"SAYUMINGLANDOOL ~Kibo~".
The production, the song, the dance,
Everything was really cute.


Time stood still.
I loved it... ピンクハート

To your left an embarrassed face, to your right an absolutely cute face. Lol
Thank you very much for this photo!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


"UpComing" episode 162 was released on youtube,
I could do the MC with Kaga Kaede-chan 流れ星


Our outfits are amazing... Take a look at the thumbnail...

It was after that I realized
That they looked like the staff who had welcomed us for the shoot. ニヤニヤ
It was funny to notice that.


Please watch it~ニヤニヤ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#michishigesayumisan #iikuboharunasan #birthday #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12543204911.html

No comments:

Post a Comment