2019-11-14

(2019-11-14 21:28:16) Saitama day Yokoyama Reina

Today it's the
Saitama Day!

Born in Saitama Prefecture,
It's Yokoyama Reina ニヤニヤ

I have no other photos... Lol


Today we had a special recording~
I was anxious
But I had a great time.

Lately I've been stressed a lot.
Is this something that I finally like? Finally,
When that happens, it's really painful to bear.
But I still can't control it. When that happens, I go through it.

I don't see it as a weakness. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


On November 21,
At Hello! Shop of Akihabara,

I am holding a talk event "Senya Ichiya"

There are 2 sessions.
One at 19:00,
The other at 20:00.

Come see me please!
I am waiting for you all.


Yokoyama Reina

#saitamaday #idonthaverecentpictures #sorry #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12545361739.html

No comments:

Post a Comment