2019-11-17

(2019-11-17 19:16:46) USA on the ENCORE Yokoyama Reina

Today, we had a concert to Oita.

Thanks to evereyone
Who came to see us.

Looks like a lot of people
Had come to see us for the first time...
It's awesome.

There are still a few dates left.
I want to enjoy it until the end.

I am happy to welcome
All those who come to see us for the first time,
And the others too!

 

For today's ENCORE, we heard "USA".
I was surprised...
It's the first time I've heard this, I don't understand the meaning...

Behind the scenes, I managed to see the city of "Usa"...
So that's it...

But this isn't the DA PUMP-san concert to do that!
But it was fun in the end.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

 
Yesterday, we had a concert to Fukuoka.
Today was Oita.

I did two differents makeup for those concerts.


For Fukuoka's, I did a pink one



For Oita's, I did a nude one


Which one is the best?
Hard choice, right.

By the way, that lipstick is new!
I got it the last time 星



It was part of the MAC Christmas box,
I had to ask that box to the cashier

I was suprised it wasn't available on the store shelves,
But anyway, I'm glad to have it.
Especially about that lipstick!

I love the nude makeup.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#MAC #christmasbox #reallycute #yokoyamareina #USA #thanksfortheENCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment