2019-11-19

(2019-11-19 21:27:38) What kind of environnement Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I cleaned up my house.

Yatta!!!! Lol
I did my best.


It's tired me, I want to sleep early.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today,
I tried to not being connected to my phone.

From this morning to now,
I haven't touched my phone once.

I know that, sometimes,
Using our phone is a pure reflex, it's easier.


Utiliser notre portable est le premier réflexe, car c'est le plus simple.
Mais comment aurait-on fait sans ce portable ?
But how would we have done without this phone?

We can still ask for help around us.
Even so, looking on your phone is fast and efficient.

But, try to ask yourself,
How would be this or that situation
If you haven't used your own phone?


A life without a phone must surely be interesting.

A new good!
It's an eye mask.


Yokoyama Reina

#phone #kindanecessary #lol #yokoyamareina 
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12546903399.html

No comments:

Post a Comment