2019-11-20

(2019-11-20 21:36:10) I went to see my little sisters. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening!


Today, I went to meet
Kobushi Factory-san
And BEYOOOOONDS ニヤニヤ

I went to see their musical comedy Reborn!
New characters appeared during this representation!!!!
I couldn't wait to see this.

All members were awesome!
And you could feel their determination and their energy 流れ星


After their performance 星
With Yuha (Yamazaki Yuhane-chan)
And Shiori (Nishida Shiori-chan) ピンクハート

Shiori came to pose and ask me for a photo!
She hasn't moved an inch. 真顔 Lol


These two girls are so cool!
And so cute.

I want to meet you again as soon as possible!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow at Hello! Shop of Akihabara,
I would do the Senya Ichiya event talk!


It's been a long time since I did...
I'm so stressed... The last one was to Osaka.

So there too I am waiting for you too.
Come see me グー


Yokoyama Reina

#reborn #yamazakiyuhane #nishidashiori #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12547186160.html

No comments:

Post a Comment