2019-11-23

(2019-11-23 21:50:47) We were at Fukushima. Yokoyama Reina

Today we held two concerts in Fukushima.
Thanks for coming.

 

Despite the cold that begins to set in,
I continue to sweat as hard as I can. Lol

In fact it's not bad,
So I'm not that cold.

Besides, beware of the cold.
Colds are easy to catch.

 

Today Kitagawa Rio-chan
Was absent due to illness.

So there were only 14 of us on stage.

Thank you for your support and your smiles which are a source of happiness.
Kitagawa Rio-chan, rest well!

 

I took advantage of it today.
Thank you for these concerts デレデレ


This coffee was deliciouuuuuuuuuuusssssssss


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I bought myself three new shades.


Yokoyama Reina

#fukushima #thankyou #lips #myfavorite #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment