2019-11-26

(2019-11-26 20:48:37) Yay Yokoyama Reina

Today we did rehearsals.


This week,
I practiced a lot on my dance,
It makes me too happy.


My favorite saying lately is
"Count to 10 before you speak"


Lol 


Sometimes,
I'm afraid of contradicting myself.

I could say something in the past
Then finally, something else before, on the same subject... 


This is why I find
Important to think about our words.

We can never be
"Sure" of something.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


For today's rehearsal, I didn't wear makeup.

So I don't have a photo. Lol


I took that picture
Before making my hair color.

Good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#nomakeuptoday #wicked #yokoyamareina #becarefulaboutourwords
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12549169642.html

No comments:

Post a Comment